#3 : A dream is a wish your Heart makes.

Nothing interests me to this day except for my dream. (it bothers me though)

In my dream I met my soon to be boyfriend.
The thing is, his face is so familiar because he's my professor.

Nah,please don't ever think that I have a crush on that person.
He's way too old enough for me in reality and I can't imagine any of this happening. NOOO.
So if its gotta be him, then no way its gonna happen..
Still, its okay for me to have a professor boyfriend.Hehe.

Back in my dream we were in a wedding party, me and my mom but I don't know who's wedding is it and I cant even remember how he confess his love for me but I think it is sweet (Maybe).I have to remember some scenes from my dream then I can tell you more about it.

G2G for now.


Xoxo,
A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oH Hi Ideas! There you are!