#Throwback Feelings
"Baby, baby it's hard to say
But there seems to be no other way
You left and you were right
So I have to let us down this time"
Thanks to my Bestfriend, the memories i let go for a long time just instantly throws me back.
This is why i don't want to go to school these days..
I knew the moment i see him, our memories flashbacks and stops right in front of me like there is a montage of pictures and videos of us. Sweet and Bittersweet.
Syempre,kahit masaya ang memories kasama parin nito ang pain ng nakaraan.
I can't still imagine,why does this have to end just like that?
Why do we have to be so cold to each other?
Maybe its just a one sided relationship.
or just no relationship at all.
Am i just hoping for something that "he" will never be?
Or is it just his ego that stops him to do things i know he wants to do.
I don't know, I'm not him.
PS:Please stop this stupidity.Move on.
A
But there seems to be no other way
You left and you were right
So I have to let us down this time"
Thanks to my Bestfriend, the memories i let go for a long time just instantly throws me back.
This is why i don't want to go to school these days..
I knew the moment i see him, our memories flashbacks and stops right in front of me like there is a montage of pictures and videos of us. Sweet and Bittersweet.
Syempre,kahit masaya ang memories kasama parin nito ang pain ng nakaraan.
I can't still imagine,why does this have to end just like that?
Why do we have to be so cold to each other?
Maybe its just a one sided relationship.
or just no relationship at all.
Am i just hoping for something that "he" will never be?
Or is it just his ego that stops him to do things i know he wants to do.
I don't know, I'm not him.
PS:Please stop this stupidity.Move on.
A
Comments
Post a Comment